There are a few foods that taste really good, but when they're described sound absolutely disgusting. Here are some examples:
1) Chicken nuggets with honey. McDonald's used to give out packets of honey automatically with your Chicken McNuggets, but now you have to ask for them. It's so good.
2) Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar. I remember feeling sick when I first heard about this, but once I ate it I was hooked.
3) Mixing Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch cereal with Honey Roasted Honey Bunches of Oats. This personally didn't sound gross to me, but Katie thought it looked nasty. It wasn't.
4) Mixing ice cream and birthday cake together until it becomes a sweet, grainy, dark brown soup. This even sounds and looks gross to me still, but I do it every time I eat cake and ice cream. Don't judge.
5) Flan. Actually, I don't like flan. It looks gross and it does taste kind of gross.
Can you think of any others?