Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

So since Olivia's been born, I've been considering either just deleting this blog ... or writing in it again. A few times I almost just got on the computer and just deleted it. I just don't like it when projects of mine are "unfinished." I guess that doesn't make much sense for a blog, because there is no end, but whatever. But then I saw my brother and sister-in-law announcing that its National Blog Posting Month (if if you're in a hurry you say NaBloPoMo). It's where you basically commit to writing every day for the month of November. And that motivated me enough to pick it up again. At least for another month.

I make no guarantee about the quality or quantity of writing, but I'll try to make it enjoyable to read. Ha!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Boy, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I'm serious. It's very cool that you've committed to writing every day. It will be super to read all your tales!

Anna said...

Oh man, Nablopomo is going to increase my wasting time on the internet by 10 million percent (rough estimate).

Chris said...

I think you should draw pictures on MSPaint and make a gallery.
Or video yourself remaking the rapcat video and post it on your blog.
That would be awesome.

Lisa Lou said...

Posting pictures is always a good way to make your blog look super cool. And you can still be super lazy.

Kathy Haynie said...

And you have tons of darling photos of the Big O to post. I gave Katie a CD with about 10,000 photos on it this morning. (Number is a slight hyperbole.) (Just had to insert that English teacher term, even though I could have just said, "exaggeration.")