Friday, August 6, 2010

Taking away my pride

A couple of days ago I took my third statistics midterm. I had done pretty well on the previous midterms, so I didn't think I needed to study that hard. I took the test and saw that I got a 100%! Sweet!

The next day in class I was talking to a guy sitting next to me and he said he was surprised that he did so well. He said, "Dude, I didn't even, like, study or anything, and I got a perfect score!" Someone turned around and also said that she was surpised that she got a hundred because she "guessed on pretty much every question." I guess I was sitting in the slacker section. It turns out that everyone in the class got a 100%. I guess there was some error in the testing center grading sheet or something. They regraded all the tests, and, sadly, I did not get a perfect score. Bummer! But I did well enough. I think I would have been satisfied with my score if I didn't think I got a perfect score first...

No comments: