Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Application is done

I was up to the wee hours of the morning yesterday finishing the last little bit of my application for optometry school. It is done! Yay! I have applied to four schools:
  1. University of Indiana
  2. Ohio State University
  3. University of Houston
  4. Southern College of Optometry (in Memphis)
I applied to these schools after much deliberation. These schools fit the criteria I was looking for: 1) high percentage of student passing the board exams the first time, 2) a lot of clinical experience, and 3) cheap tuition and low cost of living. I hope to hear back from them in a few weeks.

So cross your fingers, druck die Daumen (press your thumbs), or twist your phalanges in the culturally appropriate manner you are accustomed to in order to bring me good luck.

2 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Woo hoo! Huge effort. Good luck - I know you will do well!

Lisa Lou said...

gu'luck, gu'luck, gu'luck