Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm studying tonight, so you get palindromes

I've got a midterm on Monday in my Clinical Medicine course, and I don't like studying on Sunday, so I'm trying to study everything tonight. But I'll still probably have to wake up early on Monday.

Anyway, I thought I would tell you some palindromes I made up. After reading "Poisonwood Bible," I've always tried to pay attention to palindromes. Let me tell you, they are hard to make up. I'm always impressed when I hear someone say one. So here's what I've got:

Doing Dishes
Pots... pans. I snap, stop.

Petting zoo rule #1
Step on no pets

Yeah, that's about it. Do you know any others?

4 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Your niece: Arora.
Her parents get the credit for making that one up, of course.

Kathy Haynie said...

PS - good luck with the test!

Patricia said...

The zoo one made me laugh!
You've got me thinking now. If I think of a good palindrome, I'll let you know.

Katie Lewis said...

I am super impressed, especially by the last one.