1) I am heavy forwards, but backwards I am not. What am I? ( ton )
2) The more I dry, the wetter I get. What am I? ( towel )
3) Add punctuation to this sentence so that it makes sense: "That that is is that that is not is not is not that it it is." ( "That that is, is; that that is not, is not. Is not that it? It is." )
4) What do you keep when you give it to someone else? ( your word )
5) I do not breathe, but I run and jump.
I do not eat, but I swim and stretch.
I do not drink, but I sleep and stand.
I do not think, but I grow and play.
I do not see, but you see me every day. ( your leg )
6) Which number is missing? 3 ? 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5
( 1. This is the sequence of pi. Don't forget about pi day this Sunday! )
7) And finally, how many times can you subtract 5 from 25? ( Once. After that, it's not 25 anymore. )
How did you do? Solve the riddle in the title and you'll win all the money.
Credits: I got the white-out idea from Bridget's blog. I got some of the riddles from this, this, and this website. Some of them I just heard before but I don't remember from whom.)