Friday, June 18, 2010

DONE

I took the OAT this morning. It went really well, actually. I would talk about the things that I was tested on, but I was sworn to secrecy. My score exceeded my expectations, so that's always nice. Hopefully it's good enough to be in the range for scholarships. The most stressful part is after you complete the exam and before you press the "submit" button. My hands were really sweaty and my stomach turned over about infinity times. And then all of that stress just popped like a balloon. Anyway, I'm am exhausted from studying, so I'm going to enjoy this well-deserved weekend of a vacation until Summer Term starts next week.

4 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Wow - what a moment just before hitting the submit button - good description - and you DID IT!

We are so proud of you.

Patricia said...

Way to go, Bryan!
Have a wonderful weekend without
school pressures.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

AWESOME!!! We're super happy for you. Are any of the optometry schools you're thinking of in central Washington? Probably not. So glad you did well!

Anna said...

Whoop Whoop! Great job!