Monday, April 5, 2010

Unflattering


Ricky Gervais is a pretty funny guy. I saw that he tried to put some of the most unflattering pictures of himself on his own blog so that the press couldn't beat him to it. I tried to do this, too. There are some pretty gross looking pictures of myself. I can tell you that I have never laughed so much while taking pictures. I recommend trying it. It is very liberating to try to look as ridiculous as possible instead as cool/nice/pretty/whatever as possible. I like this picture of me the best. Maybe if you're good I'll post some more later.


3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Very wise of you to try to beat out the press. Did it work?

I thought of your "Patience, Iago" post yesterday while listening to Sister Lant in general conference. She was talking about the patience demonstrated by children, and that "in patience we possess our souls." Good talk.

Katie Lewis said...

Hahaha! I love this picture. :)

Lisa Lou said...

Oh man. I have SO MANY unflattering pictures of myself. I should post them because I'm going to be so famous and I don't want the press to publish them first, like you said. HAHAHA!!