Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beards

Being a student at BYU does some funny things to you. It's against the rule here to have facial hair. Except mustaches. I really have no idea why mustaches are allowed, but sideburns that extend beyond your earlobes are not.

I have come to consider people with beards as bad people. I know this is totally irrational and wrong, but it has come gradually after not being allowed to have facial hair for the past 6 1/2 years (2 years on a mission and 4 1/2 years (so far) at BYU).

I'm pretty sure this will change next year when I'm at a different school. At least I hope it will change. I don't want to go around thinking every person with a goatee or pork chops it a felon.

The nice looking guy isn't Al -- it just looks like him.

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Funny drawings 2 days in a row? Now I will be hoping for more...