Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am proficient (I think)

I took my final proficiency exam today. It was a full exam that I performed on another student while a professor proctored me. I was really nervous, but I think I did alright. Actually, I was mostly nervous about being nervous, because I didn't want my hands to get all shaky or sweaty, and I didn't want to stutter or have my face turn red. But none of those things happened!

I messed up on a few things, but nothing too serious. So if it turns out that I have passed, I'll start seeing patients in January! Woot woot!

If anyone wants a free eye exam, come see me between January and April! The 2nd years all offer free comprehensive eye exams to friends and family, and we have to find our own patients to work on. Once May hits, I'll be a 3rd year student and my exams aren't free anymore--I guess I will be just too awesome at that point.


3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Yes, you ARE awesome! Rats, we'll come visit sometime in the summer...no free exam for me!

alison said...

Ooooh I want an eye exam!! Boy, you so smawt.

Lisa Lou said...

can I get an exam in december?