Friday, January 15, 2010

Fried Brain


Well, it's happened: I can't think of anything to write about.  Actually, that's not true; I have a list of 8 topics that I plan on writing about in the future, but I'm too tired to research them right now.  I woke up early this morning and went to 6 hours of school and 3 hours of work, completed a 5 page organic chemistry assignment and a physics assignment, both taking a few hours, so my head is tired now and I want to go to bed.

I feel bad because I didn't get to spend much time with Katie today.  I guess that's why we have the weekends...

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Your homework was pretty harsh yesterday. But no worries. I felt a lot worse for you than for myself. Especially since I was making friends with the iron and doing fun stuff while you were busy doing boring old homework. Also, we live together, remember? So I see you a lot even when you're busy. That's a great feature of marriage. Love you!

Kathy Haynie said...

Yay for weekends! Do you get Monday off?