Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lisa's Half-Portrait

Due to some complaints, I have re-drawn Lisa on MS Paint. The first portrait still technically counts since I basically restructured her face and look on Paint, so this drawing exists purely to quell any lasting bitterness in those who lost. Also, it was kind of fun to draw.

I would also like to say that I drew this without looking at any picture of Lisa, so I make no guarantee that it looks like her...



P.S. It looks better when you click on the picture to see it zoomed in.
I spent three hours shading the upper lip.

4 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Bryan, this is impressive. I hope that someday I may win a contest from you and be able to sit for my half-portrait. I can't imagine the honor of having someone contemplate my upper lip for more than a few seconds, if that. If anyone is contemplating it right now, they are probably doing so because of an irritating zit that erupted yesterday.

(Speaking of which, I wish to lodge an official complaint with the universe. It is NOT FAIR that I still get zits now that I have gray hair.)

ali said...

wow...
i still think you cheated somehow
nobody can draw something that impressive on paint.
but whatever.

Katie Lewis said...

Mom- shading the upper lip was a joke from Napolean Dinomite. (That's a movie.)

Ali- clearly you have not seen Bryan and Nathan's drawing contests on Paint. Once when Nathan was here on a visit my visiting teachers came over and Bryan and Nathan got sent to the back room. About a half hour later they came out with some rather amazing pictures.

Lisa Lou said...

I wish I really looked like this, except with a full face, not just half of one. Also, doesn't it look like I have dreads?