Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All the Nathan Lewis's

Here are a collection of people who all share the same name: Nathan Lewis. I wonder if any of them have Nathan's birthday, too?


Nathan Lewis was a ninja in "Batman Begins."
Nathan Lewis has been an Advisory Engineer for IBM for the past 26 years.
This Nathan Lewis is an internationally known energy expert who teaches at CalTech. His face showed up a lot.
Nathan Lewis is also a lawyer.
And believe it or not, this Nathan Lewis is an assistant professor at Virginia Tech.

I guess you have a better chance at being a professor than anything else, Nathan. Have fun with that.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Hahaha, I've actually seen the second one (wearing the Texas shirt) on Google when I typed in my name.

I am also the winner of this blog post.

Chris said...

I think I should be more of the winner of this blogpost because I...

63...

I am not the winner of this blogpost...




63...