Monday, November 10, 2008

a poem by nathan

i asked nathan to write me a poem, and this is what i got. enjoy.



The Tale of the Dog and the Hamburger



A dog once ate a hamburger,

(now mind you it wasn't a lambburger)

It was mashed out of the freshest meat,

not the kind that smells like feet.

After he was done eating it,

he went to the kitchen and threw quite a fit,

for on the box of "hamburger,"

it said "Prepared by the hands of a Turd herder."

So, the dog thought very hard,

and realized "This Turd herder is a tard,

he probably didn't wash his hands,

so now I have Turds in my stomach-gland.

Oh me, oh my, what shall I do?

In order to get rid of all this poo?"

And that dog thought and thought,

and thought and sought after an idea.

Then it occurred to him:"It will just pass through, easy and slim.

There is nothing to worry about,"

and with that he ceased to pout.



i can only say one word: awesome.

4 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

that's disgusting.

Nathan said...

Oh wow, that's probably one of the best poems I've ever read. The author must be super muscular and get all of the ladies in order to write something that profound.

Chris said...

I read it twice, but I haven't figured out how the dog solved his problem. Is he just going to wait? He is satisfied with the natural consequence as his solution? What feeling is he trying to convey here?
B- for effort.

Ha!
But really, what does it mean?

Bryan Lewis said...

I just like how it passes through nice and slim.