Saturday, October 18, 2008

if you want to hear some bad german...

then watch the movie "errand of angels." don't expect it to be funny. i did, thinking it would be like the best two years, but it was a serious movie. and the sister missionaries spoke bad german, just like in real life. hahaha.
anyway, that's what we did for our date tonight.
oh and guess what?
so at work, sometimes i hurt myself. not on purpose, it just happens. two days ago, i was hammering down some boards and i was doing it so hard that the hammer bounced back and hit me in the forehead. the funny thing is that the back of the hammer hit me right where my old scar used to be and made a new scar on top. the new scar is shaped like a square and the old scar goes diagonally behind it. katie gave me the suggestion that i should use it as my logo when i start my own company. it will look something like this:

cool, huh?

2 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

what!? Not all sister missionaries have bad german...most...not ALL.

Katie Lewis said...

Sometimes I make dumb suggestions. And then I don't even remember then. BAM!