Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fact

It has been proven that when someone enters a store in the Mid-west and buys diapers at 5:00 pm, their next most likely purchase is a case of beer.

That is why in many stores in the mid-west there are snacks to go along with the beer next to the diapers.

A store who tried this snack placement increased their sales by 17%.

(All of this information brought to you by BYU's Accounting 200 class.)

My advice: don't buy diapers at 5:00 pm or else you might need to talk to your bishop.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

But if you buy the diapers then you can do the potty dance!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Hmmm...I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm rarely in the store buying anything at 5:00pm though, because that's just asking for the kids to fall apart while waiting in line...especially if they see those snacks placed right next to the diapers.

Katie Lewis said...

I guess that means I'll never be able to send you on a mid-evening diaper run.